Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Apple Picking






We had another beautiful fall day yesterday....temperatures in the upper 60s....so I decided to take the kids apple picking. On the recommendation of a few friends and my neighbor, we went to Honey Pot Hill Farms. It was so fun! This has been on my list of things to do since we found out we were moving to Boston. I thought I'd missed my chance, but we got lucky. HD really enjoyed herself. She loved climbing the ladder (although she didn't pick any once she was up there) and has proudly been talking about it ever since. I think she thinks "her" apples taste better because she picked them...I would agree!

{I had a little fun with Photoshop on this one, too. I borrowed the red boots from my neighbor and I love them. I think we're going to have to get HD a pair just like them!}

No comments: