Thursday, February 18, 2010

Valentine's Day '10

We had a really low-key Valentine's Day this year. Although Matt and I had plans to go out on Friday night (the YW in our ward offered to babysit), Matt was really sick and we ended up not going out. He was sick the remainder of the weekend, so most of the celebrating was between me and the kids. I will say that despite his sickness, Matt did watch the kids for THREE HOURS on Saturday afternoon so I could run errands. I didn't do anything exciting but did enjoy going from store to store without having to get the kids out of car seats. I even spent some time in Barnes & Noble and loved every minute!

Here are a few pictures of the kids last weekend...

Hair done for the Playgroup Valentine's Day party on Friday! She had a blast.


With her friends at the party. This was the group she exchanged Valentine's cards with.


At the party. The kids were obviously having too much fun to look at the camera.


Valentine's Day breakfast...pink heart pancakes.


Even he enjoyed the pancakes!


Making Valentine's Day treats.


My Little Heartbreaker

No comments: