I will say up front that I don't always love my Christmas decorations. Okay, that's not true. I love what I have. I just don't have everything I love and I don't feel like I have enough. I don't have any real sentimental ornaments because I never think about it. I just forget to buy Christmas stuff until November, and then it's already an expensive time of year, so spending money on decorations just gets put on the back burner. And then I forget again until November... See? It's a vicious cycle.
Well, this year we got a FREE 8" artificial tree (first time we haven't gotten a real one) from a couple in our ward. They gave it to us when they bought a newer one. We've never had a tree this big, so I did have to go get some more ornaments (courtesy of Home Depot and Martha Stewart) and then I bought the stuff to make one Christmas decoration. And I hung up our stockings - even though they are the cheap Michaels ones. And I put everything I have out. And guess what? I LOVE MY CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS! I really do. I love being in the front room and seeing all of it. I love that my kids love it and that they get excited when they come down in the morning.
And so, a little peak into this year's decorations....








1 comment:
Beautiful Christmas Tree. Where did you get it? I need to bookmark your blog.
Post a Comment