Thursday, January 6, 2011

Just a few pictures...


So for Christmas, sort of, Matt and I got iPhones. We actually got them about a week before Christmas, but that was our Christmas. And it's been awesome. I really like it. I like all the apps and the fun things I can do with it. I am totally addicted to Angry Birds (which I only discovered two weeks ago). I think my kids think it's a permanent fixture these days.

But my favorite part? The camera. I love that I always have a camera with me. I can take video or pictures and email them/post them/text them in a matter of seconds. And since I am obsessed with my kids, they are my usual subjects. I still pull out the "real" camera, but these is always at my fingertips so all lot of pictures are on my phone. And here are the pictures I've taken in the few weeks I've had the iPhone...(they are in reverse chronological order because that's what Blogger wanted)...














1 comment:

The Kyles said...

Rachel, I LOVE your hat!