Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Arrived.

We arrived! We got here on Saturday night. I've been trying to get to know this area. I braved the Mass Turnpike on Monday for a trip to the grocery store and Target; yesterday we dropped Matt off at the train station and then went on a walk around the neighborhood - visiting Trader Joe's (love that store!) and making a few other stops - and then played at the school playground around the corner from our house; and today it was errands to Home Depot, before taking Matt to school and then hanging out at the Prudential Center (because I was too chicken to drive home by myself) with the kids for a few hours. It's been a full four days.

I know we're still new here, but I am really liking it. This area is absolutely beautiful! I love all the trees, lakes and rivers. I love that every drive is scenic. I love that Boston is just around the corner - even if I am still too chicken to venture in. I really love it. I've always loved the east coast and it's nice to be back. (But don't worry, Mom. No plans to make this our permanent residence...yet.) So, so far, so good.

No comments: